The First IEEE International Conference on Smart Technologies for Power, Energy and Control (STPEC) 2020 will be held in the Department of Electrical Engineering, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur, M.S., India during 25th to 26th September 2020. This conference is Financially Sponsored by IEEE Industry Applications Society (IAS) and Technically Sponsored by IEEE Power Electronics Society (PELS). It is jointly organized by IEEE Bombay Section Joint Chapter of PELS/IES and Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur, M.S., India. Due to COVID-19 Pandemic, this conference is scheduled Virtual this year.
Prospective authors are invited to submit a maximum of 6 pages full paper on the following tracks (but not limited to):
1. Power Systems and Smart Grids
2. Electrical Machines and Industrial Drives
3. Power Electronic Converters
4. Renewable Energy and Energy Storage Systems
5. Transportation Electrification and Automotive Technologies
6. Control Systems and Applications
7. Machine Learning & Signal Processing for Power & Energy Applications
8. Semiconductor Devices and Circuits
Publication: The conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library and
20% of the papers will be eligible for further review to be published in the IEEE Transaction on
Industry Applications or IAS Magazine.
Paper Submission: Visit http://vnit.ac.in/stpec2020/ for paper submission guidelines and registration details.
Contact: For more information, visit http://vnit.ac.in/stpec2020/ or contact Dr Pradyumn Chaturvedi or Dr Arghya Mitra, Organizing Chair, STPEC2020 at E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com